Samuel is a Programmes Manager – Road Safety Programmes and Data -National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA). He is currently in the final stage of his PhD at the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT). He has MA in Project Planning and Management (UoN) and BA in Sociology (Moi University). He has various certificates Road Transport Safety and Engineering Management. He has expertise in the following areas:
- Projects and Programmes Management;
- Road Transport Safety and Engineering Management;
- Peace and Conflict Resolution;
- Public Policy Development, implementation and Public Administration.
- Coordination of Performance Contract Management and implementation.
- Resource Mobilization for Projects, Donor contract Management;
Trainer of Trainers (ToT) on Road transport safety and management.