13th African International Business and Management (AIBUMA)
Call for submission of abstracts and papers
The 13th African International Business and Management (AIBUMA) conference aims at providing interdisciplinary communications, where researchers, intellectuals, policy/decision makers, and consultants would share the results of their research studies and thoughts. The conference seeks to showcase research as well as provide a forum for collaboration and fusion with business leadership practice as we continuously seek to enhance University-Industry linkages. Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, the conference will be held virtually, and participants will interact virtually. The University of Nairobi has made all the necessary arrangements to make this conference deliver a unique experience for the participants.
THEME: Emerging Research and Technologies for Sustainable Development in Society
- Emerging Research technologies after/during Covid-19
- Emerging Research & Technologies in Management Science
- Going green for the sustainability of future generations and society
- Managing organizations for sustainable development
- Impact of entrepreneur commitment and business sustainability
- Emerging Research & Technologies in Operations and Supply Chain management.
The abstract should not be more than 300 words and may be of research works already completed, or of ongoing research works. Submit through: email@example.com
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by competent reviewers. All successful conference abstracts will be available to all participants alongside the conference programme. Further, each paper presenter or conference participant will be awarded a certificate of participation.
Research Papers, presentations, TED talks, fishbowls, and other non-traditional methods of sharing ideas are welcome.
Special Journal Issues
Selected conference papers of high quality will be published in a special edition of the AIBUMA journal, within two months after the conference. Link to the journal http://uonjournals.uonbi.ac.ke/ojs/index.php/ajbuma
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers an opportunity for corporate organizations to become a sponsor or exhibitors during the Conference.
· Call for papers to be out by 10th June 2022
· Abstract submission 31st July 2022
· Abstract acceptance 19th August 2022
· Full paper submission 30th September2022
· Registration of presenters 1st July2022-14th October 2022
· Conference dates: 27th – 28th October2022
- Students – Kshs 500 or USD 5
- UoN Teaching and Non-Teaching staff Ksh 2000 or USD 20
- UoN Research week Institutional/Organizational Partners- Ksh 2000 or USD 20
- Others: Ksh 3000 or USD 30
For the Conference Programme Click here
For more information, contact
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Hilda Murugi: email@example.com
Conference Convenor: Dr Peterson Obara Magutu: +254 722109137