4th Annual Development Finance Conference (ADFC) 2022
Call for Submission of Abstracts and Papers
University of Nairobi, Faculty of Business and Management Sciences is pleased to call attention to the 2022 Annual Development Finance Conference (ADFC) to be held in October. The conference brings together academics, policy makers, doctoral students and practitioners from around the world to present research, network and collaborate. Due to the coronavirus pandemic and global development trends, we will this year hold our conference virtually, and participants will interact virtually. The University of Nairobi is therefore making all the necessary arrangements to make this conference deliver a unique experience to the participants.
Theme: Emerging Research and Technologies for Financing Sustainable Development
- Environmental/Climate/Sustainable/Green finance in emerging economies
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Reporting
- Corporate Finance and Investments in emerging economies
- Development Finance systems in emerging economies; Markets, Instruments and Products
- Emerging financial technologies (Fintech) for development; Digital Finance services (DFS), platforms and Eco – systems, Decentralized Finance (deFI).
- Public sector financial management reforms and Development in emerging economies
The call for the submission of full papers, position papers or abstracts for review is now open. All abstracts should include a title, keywords, authors’ names, affiliation and an email address. The abstract should not exceed 500 words. A position paper should be a maximum of 4 pages in which the authors present their research, preliminary results, challenges, describe their approach and how it embeds theories, methods and techniques from various approaches of research. Submit your full papers, position papers or abstract in English, on or before August 12, 2022 preferably in MS Word to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Submissions will be reviewed and selected by the conference committee led by the conference convener. Based on accepted submissions, the convener will form an expert panel by including fellow acknowledged international researchers.
· Abstract Submission deadline 12th August, 2022
· Notification of Abstract acceptance 18th August, 2022
· Full Paper Submission deadline 30th September, 2022
· Registration deadline 14th October, 2022
· Conference Date 27th and 28th October, 2022
Benefits of attending the Conference
- A certificate of participation/ attendance
- Conference Proceedings Publication – The conference proceedings will be published in book form that complies fully with the Higher Education and Training requirements for accreditation.
- An opportunity to develop the paper further for publication in ADFJ (ISSN. 2522-3186)
- Students – Kshs 500 or USD 5
- UoN Teaching and Non-Teaching staff Ksh 2000 or USD 20
- UoN Research week Institutional/Organizational Partners- Ksh 2000 or USD 20
- Others: Ksh 3000 or USD 30
For Conference Programme Click here
For more information, contact
Conference Coordination: Dr. Duncan Elly Ochieng’ +254 723347264