7th DBA Africa Management Review (DBA-AMR) International Conference
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS AND PAPERS
The 7th DBA-Africa Management Review (DBA-AMR) Conference aims to bring create a converges for academic scientists, researchers and research scholars. Through this forum, the conference will be an excellent opportunity to share your ideas and research findings relevant to the sustainable development of society with a focus on emerging research and technologies in respective business management and administrative fields. This will proceed in a multi-disciplinary/ interdisciplinary way across the various fields and perspectives, through which we can address the fundamental and related questions of Sustainable Development. Researchers, practitioners and educators will be able to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted so far for sustainable development. The conference will be held virtually.
Theme: Emerging Research and Technologies for Sustainable Development in Society
- Strategic Change Management and Sustainable Development.
- Governance for Sustainable Development.
- Marketing Sustainable Development in Society
- Human Resource and Sustainable Development.
- Digital Transformation and adoption of Technology for Sustainable Development.
- Sustainable Development for SMEs.
Benefits to participants
- Participants will have an opportunity to interact with academicians, researchers and practitioners in Business Management and Administration.
- Paper presenters will get an opportunity to present their study findings and get useful feedback from the participants.
- All participants will get a certificate of participation.
All submitted abstracts and conference papers will be subjected to blind peer review by competent reviewers, to ensure that they meet the conference standards for presentation. Final papers will be subjected to further peer review in order to select those good enough for publishing after the conference. To this extent, DBA-AMR Journal will publish in its series a special edition of the “Book of Proceedings” for this conference.
Paper presenters should submit abstracts of not more than 300 words to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Paper Submission
- All papers should be submitted in .doc or .docx format (such as Microsoft Word).
- During the conference proceeding, the listed approaches will be acceptable; research papers, presentations, TED talks, fishbowls, and any other creative/innovative methods of sharing ideas.
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
The Conference offers an opportunity for corporate organizations to become a sponsor during the Conference.
· Abstract submission deadline 26th August2022
· Notification of Abstract acceptance 5th September 2022
· Full paper submission 20th September2022
· Notification of Full paper acceptance 30th September 2022
· Registration Presenters 1st July 2022 – 30th September, 2022
· Registration Non-Presenters 1st July,2022 – 14th October, 2022
- Conference Date 24th October 2022
- Students – Kshs 500 or USD 5
- UoN Teaching and Non-Teaching staff Ksh 2000 or USD 20
- UoN Research week Institutional/Organizational Partners- Ksh 2000 or USD 20
- Others: Ksh 3000 or USD 30
For Conference Programme Click here
For more information, contact
Conference Coordination: Dr Kennedy Ogollah +254 722323485